Thanks for visiting my website 🙂
My name is Brian.
I’ve been interested in worm farming since around 2001.
I operate a commercial worm farm at Collingwood Park – about half way between Brisbane and Ipswich (Queensland, Australia).
I sell worms, worm farms & vermicompost.
I am a qualified workplace trainer (Cert.4 TAE40110) and have qualifications in Horticulture & Rural Operations (Cert.3; “Trade/Supervisor level)
I do worm farming demonstrations, lectures and presentations.
I also do commercial worm farming consultation work.
If you want to read more “about me” – including the story of how I got started, go to my page:
On this website you will find:
- Information/Instructions on how to operate your worm farm (Click Here)
- Links to plans for making CFT worm farms and links to other books etc that I endorse (Click Here)
- A link to my YouTube Channel where I show a lot of good how-to information about worm farming. Note the “playlists” too (Click Here)
- LOTS of other e-books and guides – look in the left side of the computer screen – or in the Worm Information Store.
I sell the following worms and worm farms:
- Worms for composting worm farms (Click Here)
- Worms for bait (African Night Crawlers) (Click Here)
- Assorted complete worm farms – for compost worms, garden bed worm feeding stations and dog waste composting (Please contact me to discuss these)
- Worm Compost AKA “Worm Castings”
- “Leachate” AKA “Worm Wee/Worm Tea”
Thanks for visiting my site !!
0419 419 572
Tags:worm,worm farm,bait,fishing bait,bait worms