Thanks for visiting my website 🙂
My name is Brian.
I’ve been interested in worm farming since around 2001.
I operate a semi-commercial worm farm at Collingwood Park – about half way between Brisbane and Ipswich (Queensland, Australia).
I concentrate on Fishing Bait (African Night Crawlers) but also have mixed composting worms.
On this website you will find:
- Information/Instructions on how to operate your worm farm (Click Here)
- Links to plans for making CFT worm farms and links to other books etc that I endorse (Click Here)
- A link to my YouTube Channel where I show a lot of good how-to information about worm farming. Note the “playlists” too (Click Here)
I sell the following worms and worm farms:
- Worms for composting worm farms (Click Here)
- Worms for bait (African Night Crawlers) (Click Here)
- Assorted complete worm farms – for compost worms, bait worms, garden bed worm feeding stations and dog waste composting (Please contact me to discuss these)
- Worm Compost AKA “Worm Castings”
- “Leachate” AKA “Worm Wee/Worm Tea”
Thanks for visiting my site !!
0419 419 572
Tags:worm,worm farm,bait,fishing bait,bait worms